Railcars "Picasso" X3817 and X3853
- Construction period : 1951/1953
- Manufacturer : X3817 - Renault / X3853 - De Dietrich
- Number of copies : 251 machines
- Energy : Diesel
- Maximum speed : 120 km/h
- Width: 3,09 m
- Length : 21,85 m (hors tout)
- Weight in service : 31,5 t
Numbered X 3801 to 4051, these railcars were built in 251 units between 1950 and 1961.
The X 3817, manufacturer Renault, was put into service on December 29, 1951, it ended its career on September 28, 1986 in Sotteville-lès-Rouen.
The X 3853, manufacturer De Dietrich, was put into service on March 13, 1953, it ended its career on June 19, 1987 in Mohon.
|Axle wheel diameter||0.86m|
|Minimum radius of inscription in curve||on track 1.435 m: 120 m|
|Diesel tank capacity||400 liters|
|Average consumption||60 liters per 100 km|
|Heat engine||Saurer 360 hp / Renault 340 hp|